How to get to Paris centre from Charles de Gaulle Airport…It is very easy!
- By train:
- Go to SNCF / RER B train station at terminal 1 and 2.
- Buy your ticket at the white tickets dispenser machines (train to Paris, 1 way, 10€)
- Go down.
- Jump on the first train, all go to Paris. It takes 30min to Gare du Nord.
- By Air France buses:
- Look for the Air France cars sign at T1 and T3. Bus ticket is 17€. It takes 40 minutes to Porte Maillot.
- By taxi:
- It may cost around 85-100€ to go Paris downtown.