- Control of pedestrians: during the event, each pedestrian is controlled by Viparis teams at the open gates and at the exits of the parking lots:
- Visual control (coats need to be opened)
- Manual metal detectors for each pedestrian
- Bags check (bags need to be opened in front of control agents for visual checking, including luggage). We recommend to the venue to set up a luggage cloakroom outside the pavilion.
For your opening, we will have 2 agents controlling in the A gate all night long + 2 agents controlling at the parking exit until 4:00 in the morning.
If necessary in the A gate, we’ll add 2 more agents from 18:00 to 20:00 (when most visitors are arriving).
We’ll ask you to manage the pedestrian control from visitors coming by buses.
- Control of vehicles: there is a random check of the content of vehicle at delivery gates during setup and dismantling and at the entrance of parking lots during the event.
- Strict respect of the “DG400” plan for the vehicles parking around the pavilion during the event. No vehicle can be parked close to the pavilion while you have visitors, every car/van/truck parked in the venue must be known and identified by a Viparis label behind its windscreen.