Paris expo Porte de Versailles is located at the heart of the capital, at Porte de Versailles.
Is continually being enhanced and modernized, in keeping with the spirit of the Parisian gardens.
The pavilion of Style Masters Show will be the 4th
Metro Station: Porte de Versailles
There will Parking for the private transfers
The bus transfer will stop on front of the pavilion number 4.
- Control of pedestrians: during the event, each pedestrian is controlled by Viparis teams at the open gates and at the exits of the parking lots:
- Visual control (coats need to be opened)
- Manual metal detectors for each pedestrian
- Bags check (bags need to be opened in front of control agents for visual checking, including luggage). We recommend to the venue to set up a luggage cloakroom outside the pavilion.
For your opening, we will have 2 agents controlling in the A gate all night long + 2 agents controlling at the parking exit until 4:00 in the morning.
If necessary in the A gate, we’ll add 2 more agents from 18:00 to 20:00 (when most visitors are arriving).
We’ll ask you to manage the pedestrian control from visitors coming by buses.
- Control of vehicles: there is a random check of the content of vehicle at delivery gates during setup and dismantling and at the entrance of parking lots during the event.
- Strict respect of the “DG400” plan for the vehicles parking around the pavilion during the event. No vehicle can be parked close to the pavilion while you have visitors, every car/van/truck parked in the venue must be known and identified by a Viparis label behind its windscreen.
Shuttle service back to Hotels starts at 00:00, every 60 minutes
– Hotel Mercure Expo Paris Porte de Versailles
– Hotel Hyatt Regency Paris Ètoile
– Hotel Le Meridien Ètoile
– Hotel AC Hotel Paris Porte Maillot
– Hotel Etoile Saint-Honore
– Hotel Les Jardins du Marais
– Hotel Crowne Plaza Paris-Republique
– Hotel The Westin-Vendôme
– Hotel Meliá Vendome
– Hotel Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador
– Ibis Tour Eiffel Cambronne
– Eiffel Capitol
– Novotel Paris Tour Eiffel
– Hotel Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel
– Hotel Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel
– Hotel Ibis Porte de Vanves
– Hotel Concorde Montparnasse
– Hotel Pullman Paris Montparnasse
– Hotel & Spa La Belle Juliette
ROUTE SPECIAL 5A
– 00:15 Hotel Holiday Inn Gare de L’est
– 02.15 Hotel Meliá Champs Elysees
– 03:15 Hotel Holiday Inn Gare de L’est
ROUTE SPECIAL 5B
– 00.15 Hotel Meliá Champs Elysees
– 01:15 Melia la Defense & Ibis La Defense
– 02:15 Hotel Ibis Styles Paris Massena Olympiades / Pullman Paris Centre Bercy
– 03:15 Melia la Defense & Ibis La Defense
– 04:15 Hotel Ibis Styles Paris Massena Olympiades / Pullman Bercy
If you prefer, you can call a taxi at:
We will inform you about this soon!
Abile again in Paris for 2 days visiting all the venues and activities proposed!
If you would like me to visit something special for you, I’ll be delighted to do so!
Just whatsapp me on +34 654 044 458 or send me an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
These are the official hotels enjoying free Bus transportation to the Style Masters Show venue and back on April 18th
*Updated Jan 19th 2016