|17/04/2016||9702||2ª||BARCELONASANTS||PARIS GARE DE LYON||200||126,00 €|
|19/04/2016||9715||2ª||PARIS GARE DE LYON||BARCELONASANTS||200||126,00 €|
How to get to Paris centre from Charles de Gaulle Airport…It is very easy!
- By train:
- Go to SNCF / RER B train station at terminal 1 and 2.
- Buy your ticket at the white tickets dispenser machines (train to Paris, 1 way, 10€)
- Go down.
- Jump on the first train, all go to Paris. It takes 30min to Gare du Nord.
- By Air France buses:
- Look for the Air France cars sign at T1 and T3. Bus ticket is 17€. It takes 40 minutes to Porte Maillot.
- By taxi:
- It may cost around 85-100€ to go Paris downtown.
Abile propose you a new platform for the flights management. UNIQUE for REVLON! It can help you to get better and more competitive rates. It is easy and reliable.
Please, click the following link to show you flight control : FLIGHTCONTROL
User: Revlon // Password: StyleMasters2016